cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

Next Appointment Tracking

Jump to solution

Is there a way to see how overdue a patient is for their next appointment?  On the clinical chart, on the bottom right, it allows us to enter when we want to see a patient.  However, if they are overdue for scheduling, it seems to just have the number of weeks until their next appointment to just clear.  It would be nice if it would then count backwards so we would know how overdue they are for their next appointment.  If there is another or an easy way to track that, I would love to hear ideas.

Thanks,

Jennifer

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Next Appointment Tracking

Jump to solution

Hi Jennifer @EROrtho !

At this time the next appt area does not count backwards once the patient is overdue for their next appointment, but that is a great idea 🙂

I recommend all patients leaving the office or cancelling an appointment without rescheduling be scheduled for a recall appointment.     That way you will always have a running list of patients that are not scheduled for an appointment.

You can always name the recalls differently so that different staff members are responsible for their own recall lists. Example:  WCB - for anyone leaving the office without an appointment or cancelling without rescheduling.   

Thank you for your feedback!!

Debbie Fletcher

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Jennifer @EROrtho !

At this time the next appt area does not count backwards once the patient is overdue for their next appointment, but that is a great idea 🙂

I recommend all patients leaving the office or cancelling an appointment without rescheduling be scheduled for a recall appointment.     That way you will always have a running list of patients that are not scheduled for an appointment.

You can always name the recalls differently so that different staff members are responsible for their own recall lists. Example:  WCB - for anyone leaving the office without an appointment or cancelling without rescheduling.   

Thank you for your feedback!!

Debbie Fletcher

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

yes I agree counting backwards once the appointment is overdue, is a great idea.