Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

ORTHOTRAC TIP: Late charge adjustment


How do you take off a late charge that was done by mistake?    In the eraser (adjustment tab), there is an option for LATE CHARGE ADJUSTMENT.  This will populate a list of late charges charged to this patient.  You can choose the ones you want, and click: posted in error - This will remove the late charges from the ledger.

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Kudos