It's that time of year 🎁 - Time to decide what gifts go out to our referring Doctors. We can run a referral report to find out who is referring the most patients - and how many of those patients started treatment with us:
Print a referral report using the outside doctor option and specified date range by clickingFunctions,Referrals; or the Referral Icon on the Tool Bar
NOTE: This report can also be run for doctor types, staff, patients, responsible parties, and siblings.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, clickFunctions,Referrals.
2. Choose the referral type:
--Referral (In): Referrals from outside sources TO the practice --Referral (Out):Referrals from the practice TO other doctors --Wilting: Outside referrals which are declining by a percentage you specify
3. ClickOutside Doctorsor other referral source if required.
4. Leave theReport Datesdrop-down set toAll Datesto run for all dates, or use the drop-down to select other predefined date ranges.Custom Datewill allow you to specify exact dates.
5. Select location underLocation, or leave the default set toAll Locations.
6. Select the internal (staff) doctor underDoctor, or leave the default set toAll Doctors.
7. ClickOKto run the report.
8. When theDetail Referral List for Outside Doctorswindow opens, select the type of sorting in theSort Referrals bysection. You may also view specifics for a particular doctor by double-clicking on that doctor's name; to print results for just that particular doctor from the list, open that doctor then click Print from that doctor's Detail Referral List window.
NOTE: The 'Charges' include Other Charges (charges from procedures), Late Charges, and Converted Balances.
NOTE: The Graph Information section at the bottom allows you to view graphical charts for either All Sources or just the top 10 sources based on the sorting order that is chosen at the top. These charts can be viewed by clicking on the appropriate button in the Graph Information section (Referrals, Charges, Payments, Contracts, or Custom to build your own chart). The charts can be viewed multiple ways by clicking the display options in the bottom left hand corner, or printed out.
The Graph Information does not appear as part of the standard printed report; to print the graphs they must be viewed individually.