Our office is currently using OrthoTrac (OT) v188.8.131.526. It would be great if when you pulled up a patient that you were brought straight into the patient info screen where you can navigate from there. It seems silly to bring you into a blank screen.
Good day Debra (livinglifesmiling),
This functionality is actually already available in Orthotrac. Here is how you set and change it. The default screen can be set differently for any staff member.
1. From main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Maintenance/Setup, Staff Maintenance.
2. Select the Staff member from the OrthoTrac Software Staff Look-up window.
3. Click the Change button.
4. Click Options from the Staff Maintenance window,
5. Select the desired Option from the Action to Take When Opening Chart drop down list.
6. Click the OK button to save the options.
7. Click the OK button to close the Staff Maintenance window.
8. Click the OK button to the System Update window.
9. Restart OrthoTrac.
10. Verify that when the staff member logs in and opens a patient chart that the proper window is displayed.
NOTE: OrthoTrac will open the patient's chart according to the preference set up for the staff member that is logged into OrthoTrac.
If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation