cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaM2020
Canine III

Ortho Trac closes

Jump to solution

I have several employees that when that sign in on their Citrix user ID, and sign into Orthotrac it closes and you have to restart. I have lost over 3 hours of waiting on the escalation team to find a fix!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anon
Not applicable

Re: Ortho Trac closes

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @MelissaM2020 ),

This has been traced to the recent Citrix Workspace update to version 2109.  I see that your staff has had the issue corrected on at least one PC and that they will be calling back tomorrow to have the fix done on another in a different office.  They have the ticket # for reference as well. 

For more information, please see the following post I have just created to provide more detail on this issue:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/ORTHOTRAC/OrthoTrac-Cloud-crashing-in-random-functions-CAU...

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
MelissaM2020
Canine III

Jump to solution

This has continued all day and we must have a solution tomorrow, regardless of the other practice that shares the cloud with us.

0 Kudos
MelissaM2020
Canine III

Jump to solution
It would be nice if Carestream reached out to me in regards to this problem!
0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Good morning Melissa ( @MelissaM2020 ),

There is an open ticket about your issue (ticket # 7739409). I see our team reached out to you this morning and are working on the issue as I write this.  Please refer to that ticket # if you need to contact us for an update. 

I apologize for the lack of timely response here, but our team does not always check this forum on a daily basis. For urgent issues it is usually best to contact Support via phone at 866-722-2567 or via email at Support.US@csdental.com   . 

Regards,

0 Kudos
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @MelissaM2020 ),

This has been traced to the recent Citrix Workspace update to version 2109.  I see that your staff has had the issue corrected on at least one PC and that they will be calling back tomorrow to have the fix done on another in a different office.  They have the ticket # for reference as well. 

For more information, please see the following post I have just created to provide more detail on this issue:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/ORTHOTRAC/OrthoTrac-Cloud-crashing-in-random-functions-CAU...

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos