cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
musichbusch
Canine III

OrthoTrac/Imaging Updated Version

Jump to solution

What is the most current version we can update to? We are not cloud based so I know we need to call to have the software downloaded to our server. Thx

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: OrthoTrac/Imaging Updated Version

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @musichbusch ),

I will be sending you an email shortly on how to download the update.  Feel free to forward it on to your tech.  If you have questions about the update process, your IT tech is welcome to contact the Installs team as well. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
prcarter

Jump to solution

I have added your practice to the ship list so you will now be able to download the latest version 15.1.3.27, now available for locally hosted clients.  You may call our Installs team to set up an appointment, or use the Appointments page to set one up online.  

http://www.carestreamdental.com/appointment   is the page to use if you wish to do that. 

I can also send you the directions for downloading the update via email.  The email address we have on record for your practice is m**************o@yahoo.com (masked for privacy reasons).   Let me know if that is the correct address. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
musichbusch
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thank you @prcarter 

That is the correct email. I have contacted my IT company and they will be scheduling. 

0 Kudos
prcarter

Jump to solution

I will be sending you an email shortly on how to download the update.  Feel free to forward it on to your tech.  If you have questions about the update process, your IT tech is welcome to contact the Installs team as well. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos