cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smileart
Canine III

OrthoTrac Questionnaires Auto Save feature

I was hoping the it would be possible to modify how the questionnaires in OrthoTrac are automatically saved in the Imaging Documents. At present, every time a questionnaire is executed, a copy is saved under documents in Imaging. Our practice uses multiple questionnaires, most of which we do not need saved anytime or each time: For example - We have a questionnaire w misc info re patient, one to get a snapshot of their Invisalign case set up, one for financial or insurance notes (not notes that are needed long term), etc. Currently, we have to go into patient tracking each and every time we execute any questionnaire and then delete the saved copy. This is very tedious. If we do not do this, the documents in imaging get innumerable. I had a suggestion that would work for people like me and for others who do not have this issue as they may not use as many questionnaires and want them saved each time. In the communications set up, it would be good to make a check box that allows us to indicate for that particular questionnaire if we want it saved or not. The default could be save, and that way only a person who really does not want a questionnaire saved, would uncheck it, and this particular questionnaire would then not be saved each and every time it is executed. Please try to have this feature done, we would really appreciate it.

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: OrthoTrac Questionnaires Auto Save feature

Thank you for your suggestion smileart‌. I am going to tag one of our product line managers, jeffrey.urkevich,  so he can see this as well.

0 Kudos

Good day Monica,

As Tiffany said, thanks for the suggestion.  I do feel I need to point out that the feature to have all questionnaires added to document storage was added after an overwhelming number of requests from practices, so most practices prefer it that way.  I see that Tiffany has already tagged our PLM so that the request can be forwarded on to the Development team, so thanks again for passing on your recommendation!

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation

0 Kudos
smileart
Canine III

Thanks Tiffany and Phil! I can see why practices want these saved, and that is a great feature, but would be REALLY helpful to us (and hopefully some others) to have either option. Thanks!

0 Kudos