Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

OrthoTrac Tip: Payment Posted in Error


It's Monday and you posted a payment to the wrong account or the wrong Responsible Party...   Don't fret, we can correct it easily following the steps below.   

1.  From the main menu, select Functions > Financial Functions > Adjustments.  The Patient Look-up window is displayed.

2.  Select the patient.

3.  Click OK.

4.  Click Payment Adjustment in the Type of Adjustment section.

5.  Select the payment that was posted incorrectly.

6.  Enter a comment in the Comment field to define the reason for the adjustment.

7. Click Posted in Error.

8. Click OK.