Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Highlighted
CVeiga1
Canine II

Orthotrac Support πŸ‘Ž

Jump to solution
I feel that every time I have to call In for support I get the run around or a complete waste of my time. I have put in several adhancment requests that need to be addressed. There are so many areas of this software that there are so many glitches.
1. Registering a New Patinet: No email ?? Today is 2019 and we pay lots of money for 3rd party to confirm our patients via email. Does not make sense.
2. After registering a NP when you print out the patient information sheet the information you entered is missing.
3. Entering in insurance : once it is in the system it is hard to view the information entered in. Not user friendly .
4. When a patient is dismissed or archived you should be able to inactivate a patient so it’s crystal clear to a staff member that patient is not active for a certain reason.
5. Entering in contracts with discounts applied . It is crazy how Custer service teaches you to add in a discount into the initial payment section. The initial Payment section should be the true initial payment the RP is paying. The ledger is confusing to read as it is already never mind adding in discounts to your Inital paymets. Try 1 year later to review an account and try to follow it. Josette a trainer is wonderful at clearing this for you if needed. A ledger colors should be blue=posting. Red=payments pink=adjustments.
If you enter in a contract this way and print out your RP ledger it’s easier for them to follow.
6. Editing a word document after it is confirmed. We should be able to edit at any time. As far as a security thing Orthotrac should set a tracer in the system that can not delete to so activity. Documents need to be edited several times . Saving them to edit prior to confirming get confusing as all work stations can assess those documents .
7.Time clock: too basic. As far as putting in staff vacations ahead of time or holidays Ect .. you can not. That is huge to be able to do that ahead of time rather then rushing day of payroll due.

I could go on and on but really sets me off is that I have done my research regarding the light bar. We were on version 14.00 and I read that light bar comes with version 14.00 and higher as a standard. When I called into customer service they told me that it was a payable feature so that’s why I do not have that option. I left it Ali e as they could not help me.
I resently had the newest version installed and was told that the light bar would be an option as it was one of the inhancments. It does not show up with the new install and customer service told me that I have to have charting module to use the light bar?? That doesn’t make sense as the light bar standard comes with version 14.00 and higher. I asked to speak to a manager. I did not receive a call back today and now I have to deal with this on a Monday busy patient day. I have worked with eagle soft for years. Comparing softwares OrthoTrac is it user friendly. I’m not looking for perfect but close to it as for how dental offices operate today we need the software to be able to keep up with our needs.
0 Kudos
8 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Orthotrac Support πŸ‘Ž

Jump to solution

We apologize for your experience with our products and services.   We will reach out to you directly to help address your concerns.

Joshua Williams
Technical Solutions Manager
CS Orthotrac Support

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Christine ( @CVeiga1 ),

I will be happy to reach out to you with a manager on the line as well to discuss any issues you have.  Please provide me with your practice or doctor name or your main office phone # so I can look up your account. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation Support

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Christine ( @CVeiga1  ),

I want to reiterate that we are committed to addressing your concerns.  However, on Monday I posted here that we need your practice information to be able to reach out to you properly and to date we have not seen a response.  Please provide your practice phone number, practice name or doctor name so that we can look up your account and reach out to you. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
CVeiga1
Canine II

Jump to solution
Thankyou Phil. 7812451113
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Christina ( @CVeiga1  ),

I will reach out to you as soon once I can get a manager on the line with me at the same time to address your concerns about the light bar requiring Charting.  We can then discuss any other questions you may have about OT functionality. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
CVeiga1
Canine II

Jump to solution
Great Thankyou. I’m out of the office today . If you can email me I can give you another contact #
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Update for the record:  I have spoken extensively with Christina via phone and addressed all of her concerns.  

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

I can relate. 

Just found out that Orthotrac software only supports automatic DIT for cameras that are no longer manufactured. :/

0 Kudos