Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
aporcaro
Canine II

PCI Compliance

Hello, 

I was wondering if anyone else has any experience with PCI Compliance questionnaires after switching to eServices for all credit card processing? I am having a VERY tough time trying to figure out how to make sure our office is compliant, and how to complete this questionnaire! 

Thank you.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: PCI Compliance

Hello @aporcaro!

Could you let me know what Carestream Dental product/software you use so I can get your message moved to the appropriate board? It looks like this one got posted under our Welcome To Our Community area. 

0 Kudos
aporcaro
Canine II

Yes, sorry about that- we use Orthotrac in our office.

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

No worries! Thank you for the info, I'll get it moved over to the OrthoTrac area (you can find it from the menu at the top under Practice Management. 

0 Kudos

Good day Angie ( @aporcaro ),

I am tagging Matt Czarick ( @mczar )  from the E-Services team to see if he can offer any additional insight for you. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
mczar
Premolar I

Good morning Angie! I will be happy to try to assist you. Phil was mistaken a little as we have not had a separate eServices team in over 3 years now, however, I will be happy to try to help you with this. I have not seen one of these PCI questionnaires in probably 6-7 years, but If you could email a copy of it I can look through it and then we can go through it together. If I recall correctly, some questions are more technical in nature about the software, but a good deal of questions also are related to how you and your staff handle certain situations (called in or mailed in credit card payments etc).  

My email address is matt.czarick@csdental.com  

Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group