Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
hwhtara
Canine III

Pano date

Jump to solution

Is there any way to see the date on the pano that shows up in the tx card. I know it will show the most recent pano but without leaving the tx card is there any way to see the date, besides the imaging square at the lower right?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Pano date

Jump to solution

Good day Tara ( @hwhtara ),

I posted a reply to this over a month ago and I'm not sure what happened to it.  You will be pleased to know that this feature (date on the pano image preview) has been requested by multiple other practices and will be added in a future version of the software. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Pano date

Jump to solution

Hi Tara @hwhtara,

Thanks for taking time to communicate this request to us on the Exchange.    We are currently in the process of developing this new capability to be part of v14.3, which is to be completed by the end of December to be distributed in January 2019.

Because of the code needed to produce the date on the pan is embedded both in Imaging and OrthoTrac, it will require that both v14.3 and Imaging be upgraded once available in early-mid Q1 2019.

I'm really excited that we will be providing this new feature.

In the meantime, please continue to provide your feedback here on the Exchange.....

0 Kudos