cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SCO102
Canine II

Patient Flow Display

Jump to solution

NOT happy with the Latest Update to 15.1.4.112 change to the Patient Flow Display screen.  We can no longer change the sizing.  It takes up 2/3 of the screen and is TOO BIG!

We want to adjust the width of the display as well the width of each column.  Also, when trying to change which headings we would like to use - they are not disappearing.  Ultimately, we would like the screen to sit quietly in the corner as small as we would like to make it and rather than have to minimize and enlarge etc.

Please, Please, Please make these changes.  The small things that make our lives a little bit easier. 

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Patient Flow Display

Jump to solution

Good afternoon @SCO102     

Thank you for submitting your idea's on patient flow.  I love hearing what our users would like to see in the program.   May I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in the new Product Ideas section of our site?

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Thank you!!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Patient Flow Display

Jump to solution

Good afternoon @SCO102     

Thank you for submitting your idea's on patient flow.  I love hearing what our users would like to see in the program.   May I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in the new Product Ideas section of our site?

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Thank you!!