cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
audreyf
Canine III

Pending Contracts

Jump to solution

Is there a report that can be run to tell you about remaining pending contracts before you run your monthly roll?  If one pending contract gets missed when it needed to be removed, it would be nice to not have to be able to remove it before you run the roll.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Pending Contracts

Jump to solution

Hi Audrey!    You can run a report for pending contracts.   Go to:  Reports - Financial - Contract Summary

You will them have the option to choose pending or active contracts and payment plans.

I personally do not like the pending contract option.    As I am sure you have had happen from your comment, it is easy to miss a pending contract and have it accidently become active.    I recommend entering contracts once a patient has started treatment and / or paid the down payment just to avoid any confusion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Audrey!    You can run a report for pending contracts.   Go to:  Reports - Financial - Contract Summary

You will them have the option to choose pending or active contracts and payment plans.

I personally do not like the pending contract option.    As I am sure you have had happen from your comment, it is easy to miss a pending contract and have it accidently become active.    I recommend entering contracts once a patient has started treatment and / or paid the down payment just to avoid any confusion.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
audreyf
Canine III

Jump to solution
Ok great, thank you! I knew there had to be a report somewhere. We have found it is best for us to go ahead and set the week's contracts up as pending, and then remove if they don't show. Trying to do it as they come is not a good option for us. I just want to double check that they are removed, if needed, now that I have a report to do so. Thanks again!