cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar II

Printing Payment Plans

Jump to solution

Is there a way to print up someones "automatic" payment plan information similar to printing out contract details without printing a coupon book or having to do multiple screen shots? I have several patients who have set up automatic payments on bi-weekly or for specific dates each month for varying amounts. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Printing Payment Plans

Jump to solution

Good day Laura ( @sundberg101 ),

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "automatic" payment plan information. For the actual payment plan itself, you can print a coupon book (as you know already) or print a Fact Sheet as Audrey Doyle mentioned in her reply to the other thread you posted on Sunday. 

If you're talking about printing out autopayments from the Autopayments screen, there is not currently an option to print out autopayment dates/amounts/etc.  This has been requested previously by other offices and an enhancement request has been submitted, but there is no current ETA on when that will be available. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good day Laura ( @sundberg101 ),

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "automatic" payment plan information. For the actual payment plan itself, you can print a coupon book (as you know already) or print a Fact Sheet as Audrey Doyle mentioned in her reply to the other thread you posted on Sunday. 

If you're talking about printing out autopayments from the Autopayments screen, there is not currently an option to print out autopayment dates/amounts/etc.  This has been requested previously by other offices and an enhancement request has been submitted, but there is no current ETA on when that will be available. 

If you have any other questions, please let us know!

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

Jump to solution

I was talking about printing the information from the auto-payment screen itself.  

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Hi Laura, 

Gotcha. We hope to have that feature available in a future version. 

Regards,

0 Kudos