Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Hgibbs
Canine II

Problems with Auto running offline

Jump to solution

I'm posting this as a last ditch effort as I've worked with this software for 11 years and have never had this issue and Carestream support hasn't been effective. 

For months now (even after doing the latest update) my office has been having a problem w/ autos not running electronically. The box in the set up screen is initially checked and then somehow gets unchecked. It's happening with new autos set up and when they're updated w/ new card etc. I've exhausted all options trying to figure out what's causing it, like maybe how the employee is entering it and have double checked settings on eservices set up. I've had them remove all old autos when updating the card then reentering it with the new info. It's quit time consuming to have to "payment adjust" it off, rerun it electronically, and then fix the auto on file. Anyone have any experience with this???

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Problems with Auto running offline

Jump to solution

@matt_ackerman  @mczar or @prcarter have you all seen any reports of this? 

mczar
Premolar I

Jump to solution

This most commonly is caused when an existing auto-payment is deleted. If the current auto-payments are deleted it deletes everything in that screen, including the process on line. If they are just updating the credit card, they do not have to delete the auto-payments. They should just click on the "Acct#" box on the lower right hand side of the auto-payment screen. This will bring up the box where you can add the new number and expiration date. It is also highly recommended that you run an Auto-Payment report before posting auto-payments. By doing this you can see if any accounts are not set up to process online. I hope this helps. 

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPG

Matt Czarick | Sr. Manager
DPMS Escalations Group
Hgibbs
Canine II

Jump to solution
Thank you for responding Matt!! I have tried doing this method vs deleting all autos to update and again somehow it's getting "unchecked". It's so strange. I've harped on the front desk to continuously confirm the online button is checked before and after posting changes regardless if they're updated or deleted and reentering. I haven't tried this method solely since the latest update so I'll follow up after a week or so of doing it. Thanks again!!
0 Kudos