Help! How would i do a search for patients that have not been seen? We see medicaid patients, and some miss their appointments, and we call them the next day, but we hardly get a phone call back. We are just looking for a better system to track them =)
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good day Melissa,
Sorry about the delay in response! We have been a bit overwhelmed with call volume over the past few days.
There are multiple ways to get the info you are looking for. The page Orthotrac - How to Print a Report for Patients without Valid Appointments and Recalls details one method. If you are looking for additional search criteria to find these patients, you can also run a Contact Experts report. The instructions below show how to create a Contact Experts report for patients without an appointment or recall.
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Functions, Contact Experts.
2. Click Next Appt Date from the list of patient fields.
3. Click the is equal to option.
4. Press the <Enter> key on the keyboard to enter the default value of <none>.
5. Click Pt Recall Date from the list of patient fields.
6. Click the Is equal to option.
7. Press the <Enter> key on the keyboard to enter the default value of <none>.
***NOTE: At this point you would add any additional fields you wanted to use for the search -- for example, patients whose Last Visit date was within a certain date range.
8. Click the Search button.
9. When the search is complete, click on any additional fields from the list to add them to the displayed information shown in the report. Up to 8 additional fields can be added to the report.
10. Click the Report button to print the report.
If you have any additional questions, please let us know!