cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EROrtho
Canine III

Report of completed appointments in OrthoTrac

Jump to solution

We are being asked to compile numbers of patients that were seen in all 4 quarters of 2019-2021.  Is there a way to get OrthoTrac to do a report of that?  I can only seem to find ways to print reports of future appointments, not ones that have already happened.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Report of completed appointments in OrthoTrac

Jump to solution

Hi Jennifer @EROrtho !

Three reports come to mind - but I am not quite sure what you are looking for within the report.

1.  Contact Expert - Choose patient appt date and enter the date range.

2.  Patient tracking - Choose patients checked out since a specific date and enter the date range.

3.  Patient procedure history - This one is a little different as it will list all of the procedures and the patients seen for each procedure during a specified date range.

Hope this helps 🙂

Debbie

View solution in original post

3 Replies
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hi Jennifer @EROrtho !

Three reports come to mind - but I am not quite sure what you are looking for within the report.

1.  Contact Expert - Choose patient appt date and enter the date range.

2.  Patient tracking - Choose patients checked out since a specific date and enter the date range.

3.  Patient procedure history - This one is a little different as it will list all of the procedures and the patients seen for each procedure during a specified date range.

Hope this helps 🙂

Debbie

EROrtho
Canine III

Jump to solution

Debbie,

We simply need the number of patients seen in each quarter from Quarter 1-2019, Quarter 2-2019, and so on through Quarter 4-2021.  I tried to do the Patient Tracking method you suggested, but it didn't break it down to just the patients that had checked out for the dates I entered 01/01/2019-03/31/2019.  It created a report that was more than 1000 pages long and for each patient listed, gave all sorts of procedures and appointments listed, not just the one that would have been during that quarter.  I am not sure if the fact that we weren't digitally charting until the end of 2019 will play into a search factor.  I'll have to try the other methods you listed later- but they looked like they were more patient specific, so I didn't know if they would work.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Jennifer

0 Kudos
EROrtho
Canine III

Jump to solution
I tried the Contact Expert view, and I think that might be what we need. It pulls up just the list and gives me a number. Thanks so much!
Jennifer