cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bracemom35
Canine III

Is there a way to generate a past due report for active patients only?  We have some discontinued and some collections patients with balances, but do not want them included in a report.  Can you generate a report for active only tx patients with the past due totals on them?

0 Kudos
3 Replies

Re: Reports

Jump to solution

Good day Heather ( @bracemom35  ),

Yes, you should be able to run a Contact Experts report to find the desired results:

1.  From the main menu of OT, select Functions, Contact Experts. 

2.  From the list of patient fields, select Pt Rsp 30 Days, then "is equal to".  Set the amount to .01 through 99999. 

3.  From the list of patient fields, select Pt Rsp 30+ Days, then "is equal to".  Set the amount to .01 through 99999. 

(NOTE: These first two options will find all accounts that are 30 days and more past due.  If you need only accounts that are past 60 or more, use 60 and 60+, and so on). 

4.  From the list of patient fields, select Status, then "is equal to", then select a status that you use to indicate active patients. 

5.  Repeat step 4, continuing to choose additional active statuses, until all are entered. 

Below is a sample screenshot:

2019-01-22 15_39_06.png

6.  Click "Search".  

7.  When the search results are displayed, click the following additional fields to display the various past due balances for each patient:

Pt Rsp Current
Pt Rsp 30 Days
Pt Rsp 60 Days
Pt Rsp 90 Days

8.  Click the "Report" button.  

9.  Choose a printer and click OK.  You may also select to preview the report before printing to ensure you have the results you want. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

bracemom35
Canine III

Jump to solution

Is there a way to get the amounts that are past due also to print in that report?  We have tried other fields, but can not seem to find one that would print the actual past due amounts.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Heather ( @bracemom35 ),

I'm sorry, I thought I had made this clear in the original reply.  Let me try again.

By default, the Contact Experts report will only display the patients' names and numbers on the report after the search results are displayed.  If you need additional information to display as well, you will need to click the appropriate fields AFTER the results are displayed. This was step 7 in the original reply:

7.  When the search results are displayed, click the following additional fields to display the various past due balances for each patient:

Pt Rsp Current
Pt Rsp 30 Days
Pt Rsp 60 Days
Pt Rsp 90 Days

This will include these additional pieces of information in the report results. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos