cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bob
Canine II

Run-time error '509'

I'm setting up a new questionnaire and getting an error message every time I try and test it. The error message says:

Run-time error '509':
The MailMergeFirstRecord command is not available because the current mail merge main document needs a data source.

I can't find any information about this error message in the KB, can anyone help me figure out the problem?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Run-time error '509'

@prcarter any idea on this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Bob
Canine II

If it helps with troubleshooting, I manually created the questionnaire, and imported the letter. 

I followed the same exact steps in a different data set shortly before this one and everything worked fine, there were no error messages, but then it all went south when I tried to set up the next one. 

0 Kudos

Good day  @Bob ,

I am sorry to say that type of error is too complex to be addressed in a simple knowledge page.  It means that either the datasource set in the letters themselves does not match the datasource set on the local PCs, or for offices using terminal services it means that the terminal server has not been properly set up for AWPS in a WTS environment.  In both cases there are many possible causes.  Please reach out directly to Support via 866-722-2567 or  via email at OrthoTracSupport@csdental.com    to have us assist with the practice you need help with.

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos