cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrPhucas
Canine II

Scanned documents not showing in Treatment card OrthoTrac v14

Jump to solution

We must have ability to see the scanned documents in the Treatment Card as we were able to before the upgrade to v14.  It is imperative that this happen for us.  We are not sure why the upgrade would take out such a crucial part of our needs.  When we have a patient in our chairs and we are pulling up the Treatment Card we absolutely need to be able to see and open the scanned documents.  Please get back to us ASAP to let us know how and when this will be fixed for us. Thank you

Kind Regards,

Karen Sammaritano

Dr. Phucas Orthodontics

info@drphucas.com

856-985-9400

0 Kudos
5 Replies
paularyfa
Premolar II

Re: Scanned documents not showing in Treatment card OrthoTrac v14

Jump to solution

We reverted back to the old treatment card for too many features lost.  I can see scans on the treatment notes in the reverted version.  

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Karen ( @DrPhucas ),

Scanned document viewing functionality has not been lost in the new Charting. Scanned documents are visible by clicking on the "Documents" tab in the bottom left corner:

2019-06-21 10_52_51-Greenshot.pngOnce you have the Documents tab open you can click the letter icon to the left of any listing to view the document. 

I have also been sent a direct email by Dr. Phucas asking several other questions about the new Charting.  I am responding to her directly as well. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

paularyfa
Premolar II

Jump to solution

that's terrific!  I really liked the new charting but the doctor and clinicians wanted to be able to see certain things in a chart.  Do the color coded notes show up in the new one? I'm eager to try it again. The layout of it looks great. 

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ),

Yes, the defect where color coded notes did not display in Treatment History except when viewed in "View All" mode was corrected in version 14.2  (your practice is on version 14.3 since you are Cloud). 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

paularyfa
Premolar II

Jump to solution
yay! can't wait to try it again thx!!
0 Kudos