cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Premolar II

Searching for patients from day that has been removed

Jump to solution

The wrong day was accidentally removed, and we do not know if anyone was scheduled.  How do you query patient tracking entries for that? thx.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: Searching for patients from day that has been removed

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ), 

If the day deleted was in the future, then OrthoTrac writes any appointments on that day to a file so that you can re-add the day and reschedule the appointments.  For locally hosted clients this file, named SCHDEL.TXT,  is available in the \OMS  file on the server and clients may read it themselves.  For Cloud clients the process is a little different. Since the file is not stored locally, we will have to pull it from your application server and send it to you.  I will reach out to you to get an email address where I can send the file once I have obtained it. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ), 

If the day deleted was in the future, then OrthoTrac writes any appointments on that day to a file so that you can re-add the day and reschedule the appointments.  For locally hosted clients this file, named SCHDEL.TXT,  is available in the \OMS  file on the server and clients may read it themselves.  For Cloud clients the process is a little different. Since the file is not stored locally, we will have to pull it from your application server and send it to you.  I will reach out to you to get an email address where I can send the file once I have obtained it. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Premolar II

Jump to solution
Thank you so much for taking care of this. Info you sent me was exactly what we needed. Appreciate it.