cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
leliee0326
Canine II

Sesame Communications Vs. Lighthouse 360

Hey everyone! ...Just curious on what company you prefer for patient reminders and communication? Is it Sesame, Lighthouse 360 or something else? Why do you prefer them? Any thing you dislike about the current services? I am looking into switching to Lighthouse from Sesame because it seems that Lighthouse integrates with Orthotrac a little more seamlessly than Sesame. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Re: Sesame Communications Vs. Lighthouse 360

Hi leliee0326‌,

Both are good products and both integrate with OT, so it's really a matter of preference.  Hopefully some customers will chime in on which one works best for them.  In the meantime, have you looked at our eConnections module?  Two-way texting and appointment confirmations are part of this, as well as a lot of other features.  

sherry

rhyde

Highlighted
pksaari79
First Molar I

We use Solution Reach and it has been a good communication system for Softdent....integrates well, patients like it, great support.  Just another thought......

jbryson
Canine II

Who do I call for information in regards to the eConnections module?  Sounds cool!

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Hey jessicadchildress@gmail.com‌,

It is pretty slick.  I will have someone call you and save you the effort.

Thanks!

sherry

rhyde

karenecalefdmd
Canine III

We like our TLink system for appointment confirmations.  They allow text message as well as email reminders.. They are our main support for our website.  It allows patients to go to website and see their appt, financials, and make payments. 

bglester57
Canine II

I have used DemandForce, Sesame, and Lighthouse 360.  Sesame was the worse of the 3.  It has been several years since I have used DemandForce so not sure of what upgrades have been done.  Our office recently switched from Sesame to Lighthouse360 and it was a great decision.  Lighthouse360 does so much more even showing your patients confirmed on the schedule.  The only problem I have with it is our older patients are confused by the program.  Other than that I would recommend Lighthouse360.

0 Kudos
audreyf
Canine III

Jeff,

Who did you say to contact about e-connections info?

0 Kudos
FormerPLM
Premolar III

Hi audreyf‌,

I will have Sherry Jackson contact you regarding eConnections.  

Thank you,

Jeff

rhyde

sherry

0 Kudos