Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jjohnson
Canine II

Signature Pad

Jump to solution

Hello,

my practice is considering the use of a signature pad, for electronic signatures on all documents. My question is we are 2 versions behind on orthotrac, and my doctor is interested in the topaz "tablet" version of the signature pad, so that the documents would be readily available and seen by the patient while signing. However, i am unsure if our version would be able to use the tablet version or if we would have to just stick with the original signature pads. We do use windows 10 on computers. If you are able to use a tablet version, is there extra software that has to be installed, or is it all done through orthotrac.

hope this makes sense!

Thank you 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: Signature Pad

Jump to solution

Good day Melanie ( @jjohnson ),

I am sorry for the delay in response, it has been a particularly busy week.  

OrthoTrac does not support the use of tablets or tablet-style signature pads.  You will need to obtain one of the standard Topaz signature pad models that is supported for use with OrthoTrac. I am including the supported model information from our System Requirements here for your reference:

Recommended
Topaz Signature Pads
• SignatureGem LCD 4x3 models T-LBK755-HSB or T-LBK755-HSB-R
• SignatureGem LCD 1x5 Model: T-LBK462-HSB or T-LBK755SE-BHSB

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

1 Reply
prcarter

Re: Signature Pad

Jump to solution

Good day Melanie ( @jjohnson ),

I am sorry for the delay in response, it has been a particularly busy week.  

OrthoTrac does not support the use of tablets or tablet-style signature pads.  You will need to obtain one of the standard Topaz signature pad models that is supported for use with OrthoTrac. I am including the supported model information from our System Requirements here for your reference:

Recommended
Topaz Signature Pads
• SignatureGem LCD 4x3 models T-LBK755-HSB or T-LBK755-HSB-R
• SignatureGem LCD 1x5 Model: T-LBK462-HSB or T-LBK755SE-BHSB

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post