cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Statement Code Report

Jump to solution

When trying to process e-statements this morning I received an error that "Giro" wasn't integrated into our software and I should run a Statement Code Report to find the error and correct it. How do I run this report?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Statement Code Report

Jump to solution

Good morning @rhonda2188 !   On the upper right hand side of the OrthoTrac toolbar - go to:  Reports>Financial>Statement Code/Late Charge

Choose Statement Code = Giro

Once you find the patient whose Statements are set to Giro, open the responsible party information page, and change receive statement from Giro to either Yes or No.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Good morning @rhonda2188 !   On the upper right hand side of the OrthoTrac toolbar - go to:  Reports>Financial>Statement Code/Late Charge

Choose Statement Code = Giro

Once you find the patient whose Statements are set to Giro, open the responsible party information page, and change receive statement from Giro to either Yes or No.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Jump to solution

Can you help me with one other questions regarding processing e-statements - does everyone in our office need to be out of orthotrac while I process e-statements?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@rhonda2188 No - They do not need to exit Orthotrac for you to process statements.

0 Kudos