Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
bracemom35
Canine III

Statements

Jump to solution

Is there a way to not have the insurance balance included on the statement, we have changed the settings and it still shows the balances together and it is confusing to the patients.  Also is there any way to change the date the statement is due and for it not to say its due the day its printed?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Statements

Jump to solution

@prcarter do you have any suggestions for this? 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Heather ( @bracemom35 ), 

I'm sorry for the delay in response to this.  I've just finished a new article which details the various statement options and how they affect the look of the statement.  The article is located here:

Explanation of Statement Options

This article has an attached document with screenshots of a sample statement and an explanation of each section.  Based on your description, I believe the particular option you're looking for is under Maintenance/Setup, Statement Options, Body tab, "Include Estimated Insurance Amounts". Uncheck that box and only the RP information will display.  

Regarding the due date shown on the statement, that information is taken from the roll date for the responsible party's contract, not from the date that you print the statement.  This information cannot be changed unless you change the roll day for that responsible party. 

I am attaching the documentation from the Statement Options page here as well for your convenience. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

I was trying to find a solution to a problem.  This info is helpful but my situation is slightly different.  I want to have the insurance balances included on statements.  The issue I'm finding is somehow the statement reflects combined insurance balances on siblings, even if I do an individual statement by patient.  Not sure if somewhere I have a setting wrong.  For example, Jane Doe balance $500 with $250 from insurance, $250 from family.  John Doe (brother) has a balance of -$50.00 with an insurance credit of -$50.00.  Jane's statement shows balance of $450.00 with $250.00 from family, $200 from insurance, but that's her brother's insurance credit. Thx much

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ,)

Please reach out to Support directly via phone or email with specifics about the patient or patients exhibiting the issue and we will look into it.  Attempting to troubleshoot something like this through the forum would be prohibitively difficult. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos