Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

TIP: Documentation for FSA/HSA is Easy To Obtain

Often patients ask for a receipt or document they can use for their HSA or FSA  (Health Spending Account or Flex Spending Account). 

Navigate to the patient's financial screen, go to Reports > Statements > Statement for Today, to produce a document with all the information needed.

Note: you can set the "since specific date" setting to show the entire year.

Tags (1)