cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MelissaM2020
Canine III

TLink not downloading to Orthotrac

Jump to solution

Payments being made on our website thru TLink have not downloaded to Orthotrac since 01/05/2021.

To be begin with no one wanted to accept responsibility, Orthotrac said it was TLink, Tlink said it was TSYS and so on.

Now 8 weeks later it still does not work, although I was told 3 days ago they knew what was wrong.

So payments are being made and we are having to manually post this payments and I do not have the personnel.

And it appears Carestream does not care to expedite this. 

I will expect to be compensated for the huge inconvenience .

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
prcarter

Re: TLink not downloading to Orthotrac

Jump to solution

Good day Melissa ( @MelissaM2020 ),  

I am updating your existing ticket # on this issue to request that E-Services reach out to you.  From what I see in the case notes, our Development team is still in discussions with the TSys development team. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
prcarter

Jump to solution

I am updating your existing ticket # on this issue to request that E-Services reach out to you.  From what I see in the case notes, our Development team is still in discussions with the TSys development team. 

Regards,

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
MelissaM2020
Canine III

Jump to solution

Not true, eservices is too busy to help or speak with us concerning another problem we have. When the doctor sees that eservices is messing with her money maybe then we will switch to someone else!!!!

paul_snyder
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Apologies for the difficulties you are experiencing.  We will have a member of our management team reach out to you via phone call shortly.  

0 Kudos
MelissaM2020
Canine III

Jump to solution

Here it is 5/12/2021 and still no solution to the ongoing problem with Tlink not downloading. Huge inconvenience since I do not have the staff to make sure payments are being applied to Orthotrac.

I am told supposedly that engineers have been working on this since 1/5/2021 and I just do not believe that to be true, I always have to reach out to Jade Hammers and ask for an update and sometimes there is no response to that. Dr Davis would like an explanation to this problem also. I am told there is no charge for this but it is costing us in staff.

Waiting for the response.......................

0 Kudos
prcarter

Jump to solution

I am checking with the E-Services, Development and Management teams about this. We will reach out as soon as we have an update. 

Regards,

0 Kudos