cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msimanis
Canine II

Text Reminders

Hi All!  Is there a software program, or is orthotrac capable with a reminder program for texts?

0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Text Reminders

Good day Melissa (msimanis‌),

Sorry about the delay in response to this!  The Thanksgiving holiday had most of us out of the office most of last week.

Orthotrac itself does not support text reminders at present; I believe this something that Development is considering for a future version of the program.  Various third-party companies such as OrthoSesame and West Interactive (formerly Televox) support various types of reminders for appointments, but I believe all of them support only phone calls and emails rather than text messages.  I will leave your question open here in the community so others can chime in with their own experiences.

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation

0 Kudos
lolliepap
Canine II

Televox does have a Text reminder system, but the patient has to log into their T-Link account and choose to receive text messaging it's not automatically activated.

Lori

toothcarpenter
Canine II

We use Demandforce.  Have to go third-party solution at this time.

0 Kudos
durangoleah
Canine II

OrthoSesame does offer and support text reminders.

0 Kudos
adoyle
Canine II

Carestream Dental offers text, voice, and phone reminders directly from our software with eConnections. I'm tagging our eServices representative to call your office about this option. vat

0 Kudos
vat
Canine II

Melissa,

I'm happy to assist with any questions regarding our eConnections service. I will email some initial information and if you'll give me a call when time permits I can review everything with you. 

Thank you,

Anne Tyre