cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrBoland
Canine II

Time Clock Options

Jump to solution

Is it possible to set up or edit the timeclock options, to include one that effectively ends the work day but also adds "X" amount of minutes onto the work total as well?.   I have a certain employee who runs to the bank after work some days, for which I allow an extra 30 minutes, and on those days she clocks out with the "Business errand" tag.  This tag however does not close the day, so when doing the payroll report for the period (biweekly), I have to manually add the 30 minutes I allow her for the errand, and change the "B" to "G" so that she is "gone for the day" and gets credit for the hours.   If there is a way to have an option that closes the day and adds the 30 minutes it would save a lot of time as I have several employees this applies to, and it takes a while to manually correct the entries before we add up the hours.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Morning @DrBoland 

There is currently not a way to add 30 minutes to someone's time card automatically.

I can see where this enhancement would save your practice time each week.  

May I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in the new Product Ideas section of our site?

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Thank you, 

Debbie F

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
DFletcher
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Good Morning @DrBoland 

There is currently not a way to add 30 minutes to someone's time card automatically.

I can see where this enhancement would save your practice time each week.  

May I suggest that you post your enhancement requests in the new Product Ideas section of our site?

The Product Ideas section can be reached by clicking the Practice Management pull-down on the toolbar at the top, then selecting "Product Ideas" at the bottom. A direct link is also available here:

https://community.carestreamdental.com/t5/PRODUCT-IDEAS/idb-p/practicemanagementideas

The Product Ideas section is closely monitored by management and popular ideas can also be voted on by the community.

Thank you, 

Debbie F

0 Kudos