cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
smileart
Canine III

ToDo Items Proposed improvement

Hi, we would love to see an additional way included to select the people to assign tasks to in the ToDo Items. At present, we can choose only one staff member. Often we want to send the same note to more than one person. Is it possible to add a feature so more than one person can be selected to send the same ToDo item to? At present, I copy and paste for each one I need to send to. Even more helpful would be to have additionally a way to choose by category: Assign to all: Assistants OR Frontoffice coordinators OR etc etc.

Tags (1)
3 Replies

Re: ToDo Items Proposed improvement

Good day Monica (smileart‌),

I am tagging Jeffrey Urkevich (jeffrey.urkevich),  the Orthotrac Product Line Manager, so he is aware of this suggestion.  This rings a faint bell with me, so it may be that this has already been suggested and is in the works for a future version of Orthotrac.  If it is not, this would definitely be a good addition, so thank you for the suggestion!

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation

livinglifesmiling
Canine III

It would also be great to have the ability for the task/to do to be repeated monthly on a certain date or weekly on a certain day.

smileart
Canine III

The other possible feature for ToDo list is to have a way to select all open pop ups and ask to remind re all of them in 1 hour for example. Just to quickly clear up the screen of the pop ups, like when i am in a hurry to leave and have to close orthotrac and have 15 pop ups there...., instead of having to click each one individually to remind later.