cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine II

Two days of Cloud issues

Two days of severely slow Orthotrac cloud and program constantly locking up.   Restarting does not help.  Really bad response from customer care for two days straight.  I am a long time user of Orthotrac cloud.  Starting to look into other cloud based programs. Very frustrating and now my practice is being adversely affected - just lost two new patients. 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Two days of Cloud issues

Smile395 - 

I apologize for the experience with the system and the impact to your business and patient care. Teams are actively working to deliver expected system performance.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Premolar II

Does losing connection with server impact imaging?  I had imaging working fine and now I'm getting so many error messages, time outs, cannot reach the database, etc...Is this related?  Do I call regular help desk or the imaging one?  Thx

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Issue appears to be resolved - Thank you!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for the feedback so we know our work is getting to the right outcome.   Again, we apologize for your experience with the system this week and the outage last week. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Re: Two days of Cloud issues AND IT CONTINUES!

Softdent has been severely lagging since Monday. The evenings are completely intolerable!  It is causing computers to freeze and xrays not to work. When is this going to be fixed??

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Two days of Cloud issues AND IT CONTINUES!

Hill - 

I will have our engineering team investigate and we will be in touch.  This will be fixed today. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine II

Same here with Softdent not performing. It has become increasingly difficult to run an office with the constant interruptions and down time. So much production lost!  We are done. Looking for alternative cloud programs.

0 Kudos