cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Tx Plan Tab in OrthoTrac

@zachtonlowe    Happy Monday.   Wish to know if you could provide an example of the txplan your doctor develops and paste into the Notes tab..   thanks.

0 Kudos
Canine III

here is an example.  Basically I have a variety of different treatment plans and I cut and paste them in, like the predefined chart note feature, and then I modify them to each individual case.  Sorry that it cut and past so funny, I usually do not have all the extra spacing between the lines, but that is the only way I could get it to cut a paste.

DX: 3/20 ;zl

CLASS:

OJ   mm, OB   %

CX:

CROWDING/SPACING:

PROFILE: 

MIDLINES:

HEALTH HX:

8s:

TX:  Full Treatment;  months; 3/20 ;zl

BO:

RET: U-inv, L3-3

SS: na

REST: na

8s: eval

IC: AAO IC  zl

RB:

DISP:

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

@zachtonlowe thanks for sharing....

Could you add a bit more color to what each of your rows mean, as many offices have different meanings behind their codes? (OJ mm, OB%???, SS?)

Do you type up notes for each row?    If so, do you type a few sentences?   Short-hand notes?

I'm attempting to better understand how much detail you are copying and pasting into the Notes tab.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

sure, yes those are all short hand for overbite, overjet etc.  What i do, is I cut and paste a paragraph, then go back fill in the items such as overjet.  But every office is going to have their own shorthand etc.  So if you made the ability to add treatment notes like the predefined note option on the charts, then all offices could make their own freehand treatment plans up.  They could make them where they didn't have to fill anything additional info in, or like mine where i come back and fill in addtional info.  does that make sense?

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

yes....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Great information!     Thank you!

0 Kudos