cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tripmom2005
Canine II

What Patient Engagement Sofware do you use?

What patient engagement software is recommended by users of Orthotrac?

We are looking for a company to provide appointment reminders via email/text, allow patients to access and print financial receipts if needed and allows for us to email patients as groups/individually. 

We are aware of Televox, Orthoseame, Clear Connect.

We would love to hear what other offices are using and what works well with Orthotrac.

Any help would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
sundberg101
Premolar II

Re: What Patient Engagement Sofware do you use?

We use Sesame (which was recently bought out by Schein). I don't know if it allows receipt printing but it does all the other stuff and now imports into OrthoTrac the confirmation info from automated messages. Alas it does not import text message conversations into the patient chart. So we have to constantly go back and record what was said/instructed via text messages. We only use the email capability for automated email reminders and newsletters because we are not aware of a way to have the emails generated through a third party communications software imported into each chart. So automated follow-up emails after initial placement, debonding, or appliance placements are tied to specific procedure codes that automatically generate a letter in OrthoTrac when those procedure codes are posted when the patient checks out. I go through my posted letters and send them out through OrthoTrac via email or for my few patients who don't "do" email I will print and send it via USPS. 

0 Kudos
tripmom2005
Canine II

Re: What Patient Engagement Sofware do you use?

Thank you very much for your response!
0 Kudos