cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tripmom2005
Canine II

eForms

Our office is interested in eforms. I have filled out the online form for more information 3 times now. No response.

Does anyone have contact information to get more info on this service AND can you let me know some pros and cons of this service. Our office is in Canada, not sure if this is even available in Canada at this point. Any help would be appreciated.

Tricia

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: eForms

Hello @tripmom2005! Thank you for the post and I apologize for the delay with the online form. I'm am sending this to one of my eServices contacts to get assistance. 

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Hello! Offices that have activated this feature in CS OrthoTrac can find additional information on using and configuring eForms in the Using the eForms Module section of the online help.

Many thanks!

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tripmom2005 One of our managers for eServices replied to me today and they are going to have a Carestream Dental representative contact your office. We apologize for the delay of the online form. If you have further questions, our number for customers in Canada is 855.762.2291. 

0 Kudos
tripmom2005
Canine II

Thank you so much. I work remotely from the office, so am email to me would be best! I supplied that a few times in the online forms I filled out. If they can't reach me that way a message through here with directions on how to contact them would be great too. Thanks again!
Community Manager
Community Manager

You're welcome! I let them know this morning that email would be the best method of contact.

Let us know if there is anything else we can help you with! 

0 Kudos