cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Canine III

orthotrac 15.1 for office 2019 compatibility update?

Jump to solution

I know before the plan was to have 15.1 out at the end of Feb?  Do you have an update on that?  I only ask because I have numerous computers waiting to be installed for that version to allow office 2019.  thanks

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: orthotrac 15.1 for office 2019 compatibility update?

Jump to solution

Good day Dr. Lowe ( @zachtonlowe ),

Version 15.1 is completed and has been sent to our duplicators.  You may be thinking of version 15.0, which was indeed released to general distribution at the end of February.  Version 15.1 is expected for general distribution approximately at the end of March. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Jump to solution

I'm sorry, but I actually have to contradict the previous response from Debbie.  I think that Debbie ( @DFletcher ) may not be aware that Support is moving away from transferring of update files to client servers due to previous issues with transfer speeds and partially completed transfer files. As such our Installs team is no longer able to transfer update images via the Internet; you must have the hard copy install media in hand before the update can be scheduled.

Please let me know if you would like to be added to the ship list for version 15.1 when it is available and I will see to it;  otherwise you are free to contact us once it is available to have the shipment arranged then. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
18 Replies
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@Katharine ; @prcarter;  any news on this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Version 15.1 is completed and has been sent to our duplicators.  You may be thinking of version 15.0, which was indeed released to general distribution at the end of February.  Version 15.1 is expected for general distribution approximately at the end of March. 

Regards,

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Thank You @prcarter !!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

thanks for the update

0 Kudos
Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

Hi, and thank you for your question. You can see what's coming in version 15.1 of CS OrthoTrac here:

Information regarding Office 2019 compatibility is available in the system requirements for the 15.1 release

Have a terrific day!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

great thanks for the information.  If I call into support is there a way to download the new version vs wait for the CD's in the mail?  thanks

zach

Highlighted
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

1800-262-8144

Option3

Option3

Option3

Option1

This should take you to the department to help with that!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

I'm sorry, but I actually have to contradict the previous response from Debbie.  I think that Debbie ( @DFletcher ) may not be aware that Support is moving away from transferring of update files to client servers due to previous issues with transfer speeds and partially completed transfer files. As such our Installs team is no longer able to transfer update images via the Internet; you must have the hard copy install media in hand before the update can be scheduled.

Please let me know if you would like to be added to the ship list for version 15.1 when it is available and I will see to it;  otherwise you are free to contact us once it is available to have the shipment arranged then. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Canine III

Jump to solution

That would be great if you could add me to the list.  Thank you.  Could you also add me to the list to ship the most current version of imaging as well.  Sorry to keep bugging you guys, I just have a stack of new computers with office 2019 32bit installed waiting to be used.  I didn't want to buy the 3 year old office 2016.  thanks for the help