cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bracemom35
Canine III

orthotrac cloud migration to Citrix Workspace

Jump to solution

We are needing help with the after effects of switching to citrix workspace and Okta.  Any information of who to contact etc would be of great help!!! 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anon
Not applicable

Re: orthotrac cloud migration to Citrix Workspace

Jump to solution

Good day Heather ( @bracemom35 ),

We have a dedicated Azure Migration team who is addressing all questions related to the migration.  I will need to contact you to get some more information about what exactly your questions or issues are before I can forward your contact information on to the Migration Team.  You should also have been provided with an individual representative's contact information for all questions related to the migration;  if you have that information already, please reach out to that representative directly.  

I will get in touch with you shortly to get more info on your concerns / questions. 

[[EDITED 3:38 PM:  I have found out from our Cloud team that the Azure Migration team is already working with your practice to address your concerns.  Please continue to work with them and if you have anything that is not sufficiently addressed, you are welcome to post here.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Anon
Not applicable

Jump to solution

Good day Heather ( @bracemom35 ),

We have a dedicated Azure Migration team who is addressing all questions related to the migration.  I will need to contact you to get some more information about what exactly your questions or issues are before I can forward your contact information on to the Migration Team.  You should also have been provided with an individual representative's contact information for all questions related to the migration;  if you have that information already, please reach out to that representative directly.  

I will get in touch with you shortly to get more info on your concerns / questions. 

[[EDITED 3:38 PM:  I have found out from our Cloud team that the Azure Migration team is already working with your practice to address your concerns.  Please continue to work with them and if you have anything that is not sufficiently addressed, you are welcome to post here.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
bracemom35
Canine III

Jump to solution

We are still having login issues and not able to use outlook.  Not sure who needs to handle this, but it is not being handled!!!!

0 Kudos