version 14.3

Jump to solution

What's the ETA on the 14.3 update? Thx.

0 Kudos
14 Replies

Re: version 14.3

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ), 

The current estimated release dates are 2/11 for on-premise clients and 1/28  for Cloud clients like yourself.  Obviously we do not have the resources to push the update to *all* Cloud clients at once but we will be rolling it out to all clients as resources permit.  If you need your practice to be prioritized for this release, let me know and I will see what I can do. 

[[EDITED REPLY AS OF FEBRUARY 13TH:  Version 14.3 has passed final certification and will begin pushing to OrthoTrac Cloud clients on the evening of February 14th, 2019.   The on-premise version will be available two weeks later, on March 1st.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
Highlighted
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution
Nope that's fine thx!
0 Kudos
zachtonlowe
Canine II

Jump to solution

Any Idea when Office 2019 will be supported, I need to upgrade and would prefer to buy the most current, but if orthotrac only supports 2016 I guess I will have to buy that, I just would hate to buy 2016 to have the next version support 2019, and 2016 is getting harder to find.    Thanks

0 Kudos
braces1
Canine II

Jump to solution

We have been waiting and waiting in order to put our schedules in for July and August.....just keep getting told ......"by the end of the month" .......for 2 months now.  We are a Orthotrac cloud user and this is VERY FRUSTRATING!

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Support says still getting the bugs out, maybe 3rd week of February...maybe...

An improvement from the last time I called when Jennifer said I had the latest version and they weren't even working on an update... :/

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@zachtonlowe Thanks for this question:   we are currently looking to Office 2019 supported sometime in Q2 2019.

0 Kudos
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Jump to solution

@paularyfa We are in the final stages of finishing up V14.3.  In order to ensure we provide a quality release of 14.3 to customers, we are proactively ironing out a few lingering bugs to provide an much improved experience to using OrthoTrac.   We plan to be complete as early as 3rd week of February.   And with your office being on the cloud, you all will be in the first round of receiving the update.

paularyfa
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Will the update have the issue of banding date populating incorrectly on old claims be resolved? This has been a problem of great concern.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Paula ( @paularyfa ), 

The defect to which you refer is still in the pipeline to be corrected in a future version and will not be fixed in the upcoming version 14.3 release.  All I can tell you is that the Development team has to prioritize our available resources to fix defects based on severity and frequency of occurrence. I am tagging the OrthoTrac PLM @uriyahrobinson   to remind him of your concerns regarding this specific defect.  

Uriyah, please reach out to me directly if you need the CR or Rally number for this defect. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos