cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundberg101
Premolar I

Ability to comment only on day of appt

We are becoming very frustrated that we no longer have the ability to enter a "Comment Only" in a patients chart if they have an appointment later in the day. It is creating havoc for us at the end of the day and during appointments when a  staff member or the doctor needs to enter a comment in the chart (generally the details of a phone call from a parent or conversation in regards to treatment before the patient's appointment that day) and they have to pick a OH score and are unable to delete procedure codes. 

Prior to version 14 (Even though we have been told otherwise) we could choose comment only charting (even on the same day as an appointment) enter comments and no procedure codes or OH scores would post.  This feature needs to be reinstated as we are now constantly having to go into charts and clean up double posted procedure codes in the charting and patient tracking at the end of the day. 

5 Replies

Re: Ability to comment only on day of appt

Good day Laura (sundberg101‌), 

Thanks for reporting this.  This has already been reported and has been confirmed as a defect which will be corrected in a future release.  Tagging uriyahrobinson‌ and r.alfieri‌  to ensure they are aware.  

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

sundberg101
Premolar I

Please tell me this is being addressed as part of the fix that is expected to be released this month!!!

I am afraid this is not one of the listed corrections in version 14.1.  I am tagging uriyahrobinson‌ and r.alfieri‌  to let them speak further on this. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
sundberg101
Premolar I

Will it be addressed in 14.2? Because if not we are stuck in the original charting mode until then....

0 Kudos

Yes, this will be corrected in version 14.2.  That version is still in development but the below items are already confirmed for that version:

-- Comment Only Charting no longer forces OH rating and procedures to be posted if patient has appointment scheduled for that day

-- "+" buttons in "Procedures" and "Futures" sections are changed to a larger "Add" button for increased functionality. Additionally, clicking inside the large white box near Procedures will now open the Add Procedure window as well.

-- Charting Maintenance: New option added for "Show full TX History" in treatment card. When this option is enabled, ALL entries will be shown in the main Tx History screen, including all customized colors, font changes, etc. that were made for those entries.

-- Charting Maintenance -- "Display No Show History" and "Display Walk In History" options now have been implemented for the new Charting.

-- Aligners section: Height increased for better visibility (tab expands when clicked on)

-- Outside Doctors popup in Charting: can now email the Dr. by clicking on a newly added email icon.

-- Right click menu added for "Copy / Paste" functionality in Today's Visit notes, Elastic Wear instructions and Extraction Instruction in Tooth Chart tab, and Notes on Notes tab.

Regards,

0 Kudos