cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundberg101
Premolar I

Ceph Tracing

Jump to solution

Is there a recorded class, webinar, or online training for using the ceph tracing module? We have a new associate who wants to learn how to use the ceph tracing module.

Thanks,

Laura

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Ceph Tracing

Jump to solution

Good day Laura (sundberg101‌),

I'm tagging Tiffany Shaw (tshaw)  from the ED department to have her answer this. 

Tiffany, can you or someone else from your team point Laura in the right direction?

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Hellosundberg101‌! 

We have some training content in the Carestream Dental Institute ( www.carestreamdental.com/cdi ) that may be helpful. Your office has an account for the Carestream Dental Institute with the email address om@lotsofsmiles.net (the email address will be your user name on that website, and if you have forgotten your password you can reset it when trying to log in). 

Once you are logged in, click Catalog > Imaging and you will find training content under Ortho/OMS Imaging. You can also select the hardware you have to view content related to it. 

Let me know if you have any questions or problems getting logged in. 

0 Kudos
sundberg101
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Tiffany,

I followed the link you provided. Clicked on Catalog>Imaging and there are no files or content named Ortho/OMS Imaging. I have searched the link that is listed for our hardware 8100 (we have the 81003D) and all the information/trainings are related to operating the machine itself.

I'm specifically looking for the training on utilizing the imaging software for ceph tracing and analysis. 

Thanks,

Laura

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

We are looking into the content display issue for the Imaging catalog now.  In the meantime I have opened a call for the Training department to contact you to answer your questions more fully. 

Regards,

Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

Thank you prcarter‌! As soon as I know something as to why the content is not displaying I will let you both know. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

The ED team has found that the content in the Imaging section was not set to display if you were not logged into the CDI page.  They have since corrected this and you should now be able to see content when clicking on the Imaging section under Course Catalog.  

The specific courses under Course Catalog >> Imaging >> Ortho/OMS Imaging  do not have classes specifically on ceph tracing, but clicking the Catalog tab does display many other courses.  Specific courses you may find of interest are the Orthodontic / OMS Imaging Software: Using the Planner Module Recorded Class  , which includes information on comparing tracings.  Additionally, the Training department should be reaching out to you soon to discuss your other training options for learning about ceph tracing. 

Regards,

0 Kudos