cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sundberg101
Premolar I

Email address for automatic statements

Jump to solution

I am considering setting up the automated statements option in OrthoTrac. I noticed that we have to enter an email address for the location in order to do this. My question is the email address I enter there only used for automated statements or will it be used for other things in OrthoTrac? We have several email addresses and I would rather any communications regarding finances go to our financial coordinator instead of the general office email that gets ton's of email on a daily basis. My concern is that any email related to the automatic statements might get buried in the general office email.  

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
sundberg101
Premolar I

Re: Email address for automatic statements

Jump to solution

I just realized we use Express Bill so I'm not sure if that makes a difference or not.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Laura (sundberg101‌), 

I am tagging Matt Czarick (mczar‌)  from the E-Services team to respond to this.  I believe the answer is that the email entered is used only for electronic statements, but I will let Matt confirm. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

0 Kudos
mczar
Premolar I

Jump to solution

Laura,

If you use ExpressBill the email address that is entered in location maintenance is actually not sent at all. If you do want to include your email address you can add it in either the "General" or "Mandatory" dunning messages.

With that being said, the email address you do have entered in "Location Maintenance" would appear in other reports and letters potentially so you do need to be careful which one you enter there.

0 Kudos