cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karenecalefdmd
Canine III

Exciting News about the Future of Carestream Dental

Was anyone else disturbed that the announcement of Carestream Health entering into an agreement to sell to Clayton, Dubilier and Rice was delivered in this Exchange format?  I was shocked that it was not delivered as an email directly to the doctor.  I am the office manager and have asked the doctor.  She did not receive any hard mail, or email of this notification.   The announcement seemed "couched" into the Exchange in a way I could not even comment on it.

Nor could I forward it to the doctor. 

This all felt pretty unprofessional for such a large organization, and especially coming from the President Lisa Ashby.

Disappointing, to say the least.  I hope the moderator of this discussion will have the courtesy to reply.

2 Replies
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Exciting News about the Future of Carestream Dental

Hello Kathy,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. On the day we announced the sale, we posted the news to The Exchange and social media, as well as shared it with industry publications, in order to quickly share this information. Recently, we mailed out a letter to all of our customers with this news, which should be arriving in mailboxes within the next few days.

We apologize for the delay, and will evaluate the ways that we communicate with customers in the future. We value your input, and appreciate that you took the time to reach out to us.

Thank you

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: Exciting News about the Future of Carestream Dental

karenecalefdmd‌ Kathy -- If you have any questions, we would be happy to answer them the best we can.