cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paularyfa
Canine III

How do you fix appointments from pulling in wrong proc code?

Jump to solution

A patient has been seen.  Next appt type and proc code is put in the notes.  Pt needs additional appt.  Go to schedule it and it pulls in the next code instead of what it should be.  Is there any way to fix this or does this need to be done manually every time?

0 Kudos
4 Replies

Re: How do you fix appointments from pulling in wrong proc code?

Jump to solution

Good day Paula (paularyfa‌),

I'm not quite sure what you mean.  The "Next Appointment" section of Charting is where you should enter information about the appointment type and procedure codes that should be used for the next appointment the patient should have scheduled for them.  When you go to make an appointment, that information will automatically be pulled into the appointment search to be used for that appointment. This is by design. 

Please let us know if this is not what you mean (provide more details) and we will be glad to assist further. 

[[EDITED 3/28/18:  I have contacted Paula and resolved her issue.]]

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Canine III

Jump to solution

If I schedule a patient for a next appt. that is different from the one in the treatment note next, it pulls in that code into the procedure I've just booked.  For example, next in note is banding.  Mom calls. Separator came out.  I add a visit for a separator.  I book it, it pulls in the code for a banding.  Also does this with series appointments where it pulls in the wrong info. 

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Canine III

Jump to solution

Also now seeing this in the charting. We had a patient booked for two procedures today.  The first procedure is pulled into the treatment card note in both spots, not just the first spot.  My above comments related specifically with scheduling, but it seems to do it in both places. 

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Paula (paularyfa‌),

I've been unable to reproduce the behavior you described in testing.  I will be giving you a call today to discuss further with you and get some more information. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

0 Kudos