cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

How do you track IPR?

As a clinician, how are you currently tracking IPR (Interproximal Reduction) with your patients?

Which contacts have I done IPR?

When did I perform IPR?

What is the total amount (mm) to date ?
Is there any projected IPR for the future?

For example, are you tracking a summary in 

• ad hoc notes?
  • tx history? 
  • procedure codes?
  • specific software ?
  • other ways?

Thanks for your input , I look forward to everyone's input as we continue to develop Orthotrac's Universal Aligner Tracking functionality!

- Jerry Dickens

Lead UX Designer Orthotrac

5 Replies
jsinger97
Canine III

Re: How do you track IPR?

Jerry:  We note the IPR contacts in the treatment card for the day, but we also note it on the prescription sent back to us from Invisalign with a handwritten (forgive me) arrow and date.  When the aligner box is pulled to deliver new aligners, we can easily see which teeth have been ipr'd.  

Thanks for your response, Dr. Singer (jsinger97‌)!  I will make sure Jerry (jdickens‌) sees this. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thank you Jeffrey Singer for your reply! I appreciate you taking the time to give us insight into your workflow.  r.alfieri‌ and I are working closely together to roll out the new IPR functionality in the new Treatment Card. Stay tuned!

smileart
Canine III

Currently, we use a questionnaire that we made to track IPR. Would be very helpful if this can be a feature added in a future update - on the tooth chart, maybe add a function where you can click on a contact and enter the amt of IPR done at that contact. Even better will be if we click on the same contact at a later date and add another amount, then it shows both (or a total of both). 

CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Thank you Monica for your reply, stay tuned , I will post an update to what we are doing to the TX card to track IPR. I have a feeling you will be excited that we are listening !  Thanks again for your input!

0 Kudos