cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicole.elsier
Canine II

Is there a way to have the treatment card up and the lightbar without cutting off information?

Jump to solution

My office/doctors typically like to see the light bar up with the treatment card so we can see what's going on, with the new update we are unable to have that up and the treatment card without it cutting off information.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

Re: Is there a way to have the treatment card up and the lightbar without cutting off information?

Jump to solution

Good morning Nicole (nicole.elsier‌),

By design, the new Charting is intended to take up all available screen space to present more information so that practices have access to as much information as possible.  Development is listening to all feedback from offices regarding the new release; one of the requests we have heard from offices is a request to bring back customizable layouts which can be saved for future reference.  We are looking into this for a future release and I am tagging the lead UI designer (jdickens‌) as well as Development managers r.alfieri‌ and uriyahrobinson‌  to make sure they are aware of your feedback. 

In the meantime, I recommend setting the Light Bar to uncheck the "Always on Top" option so that when you open Charting, it will open on top of the Light Bar and the Light Bar will no longer obscure the Charting view.  To do this, right click the Light Bar 2.0 icon in the system tray (this one here):

You can then uncheck "Always On Top" and then when Charting is opened it will open over the top of the Light Bar. 

You may also try docking the Light Bar to the top or bottom of the screen to see if any of those options work better for you.  To do so, right click the Light Bar 2.0 icon and select Dock, then the location you wish to use.  (Docking locations available will vary depending on your screen resolution). 

Thanks again for your feedback!

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations

nicole.elsier
Canine II

Re: Is there a way to have the treatment card up and the lightbar without cutting off information?

Jump to solution

Thank you for the quick response, I will try those settings and see what works for our office! Thanks for all the hard work on the card set up it does look great and was definitely a great update. 

0 Kudos