I have had several parents complain because we don't have our phone number listed on our statements, so if they need to ask a billing question, they have to go out on the internet and look it up. Is there a way to add it and I am missing it. I have looked, but I can't seem to find the right area.
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good day Brandie (brandie36),
Mailing address information on statements does not include the phone number in that area due to limited space. Most offices, therefore, choose to include the phone number in the Mandatory message that appears on all statements:
1. From the main menu of OrthoTrac, click Reports, Financial, Statements, Generate Statements.
2. Click in the text box next to Mandatory.
3. Click Change to edit the existing message. If the Mandatory text box is empty there is not an existing message so click Add New to add one. (Example: "Please call our office at 866-722-2567 with any questions.")
4. Type the message and include the office phone number.
5. Click Close to close the Mandatory Messages box.
6. If you are done making changes, click Cancel. If you want to go ahead and generate statements, click OK to generate the statements.
7. The Mandatory message will then include the office phone number.
Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations