cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lolliepap
Canine II

I need to print a report for active patients who are past their estimated completion date. How would I do this?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
6 Replies

Re: Reports

Jump to solution

Good day Lori (lolliepap‌),

There is a standard report available under Reports, Patient, Patient Completion Report.  If you need more information than what is available in the standard report, please see the knowledge article Orthotrac - How to Create a Report for Patients Past their Estimated Completion Date Who Do Not Have...for information on running a Contact Experts report.

Regards,

Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalation

0 Kudos
lolliepap
Canine II

Jump to solution

Phil,

I am having trouble getting just my active patients that are past due on their estimated treatment time. In the contact expert report it is bring all my patients into the search. I need additional help on what I should be choosing to eliminated my inactive patients from this list.

I called support yesterday before I posted the request and got a very rude Marcus that was unable to help me. He seemed very irritated with any question I asked of him and it seemed as if he was just reading script on how to actually run the report and it was not producing the report for me. I told him I would rather work with a different support person he said no one was available but someone would call me back that NEVER happened. I would really appreciate a call from someone nice that can help me with this.

Sincerely,

Lori

831 3733765

Dr Tim Auger

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Lori (lolliepap‌),

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get proper support when calling for assistance.  I am addressing your concerns with management. 

I tried to call you a few minutes ago but got a VM indicating you folks are at lunch.  I will be trying you again via phone after your office has reopened and will be glad to address your questions then.

Regards,

0 Kudos
brenda
Canine II

Jump to solution

Hi Lori

The contact expert can be a bit tricky! My suggestion would be to pick dates for your estimated completion that have some time between them. Example: 10/07/2012 thru 10/07/2016 where the status does NOT equal inactive. Pull this list. THEN put other parameters in the pull! On the right hand side you are able to tell contact expert what else you want to see. Choose estimated completion date, Completion date and next appointment date. (this is the step I think that you are missingSmiley Happy Once you print this list you should be able to see which patients actually have a completion date and which ones don't have a completion date. This should be a good start for you!

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi Brenda (brenda‌),

I spoke with Lori via phone and cleared up her question on the 4th, but thank you for posting this here because it's useful information.  We used multiple active Statuses in the search to find the patients she needed, but the steps you mentioned would also be very hepful for finding similar results. 

Regards,

0 Kudos
brenda
Canine II

Jump to solution

That's great! I'm not sure how this caught my eye but we had just addressed this in our own office so.....

Have a great weekend!

0 Kudos