I would like to run a report of active patients who do not have a general dentist of file so we can contact these patients to update their records. Can you tell me how to do this?
Solved! Go to Solution.
Good day Vanna (vannareed),
You can find this out by running a Contact Experts report with the following criteria:
1. Select Functions, Contact Experts.
2. Select "Patient's Doctor" from the first column.
3. Select "Is Equal To".
4. When the Outside Doctor Lookup screen appears, click Cancel. (This will set the Outside Doctor search criteria to "None").
5. Click Status in the first column.
6. Select "Is Equal To".
7. Select whatever status you use to indicate "active".
8. Repeat steps 5-7 if you need to include additional statuses. A sample screenshot is included below, although obviously every office uses different status codes.
9. When finished adding statuses, click "Search".
10. When the results are displayed, click "Report" to print the report.
If you have any other questions, please let us know!
Phil Carter / Orthotrac Escalations