cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paularyfa
Canine III

Why aren't all treatment notes visible when you hit "view all"?

Jump to solution

We have some entries in patient's charts without tagged procedure code because it is a comment the clinical staff needs to know.  For example, gave mom more elastics, wire poking, etc.  When you select "view all" on the treatment chart, not all are visible.  Not sure if it is a setting I need to tweak? thx.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
jellis
Canine II

Re: Why aren't all treatment notes visible when you hit "view all"?

Jump to solution

Good afternoon Paula, 

Some of what you are describing here are issues that our team is aware of and are actively trying to correct. One thing we would want to suggest first would be to try changing the resolution of your monitor to see everything under "view all" when viewing the treatment card. 

0 Kudos
paularyfa
Canine III

Jump to solution

Resolution is not what I am talking about.  I am talking about the "View all" option excluding certain entries.  We also have a major problem with the entry pulling in the wrong procedure code into the chart.  I am available if you can call me back.  I know you are having phone issues.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Good day Paula (paularyfa‌),

When the new Charting was designed, it was done with extensive feedback from multiple practices who stated that the Charting display contains far too many entries and they wanted to cut it down to display only clinical entries.  Thus, clicking on "View All" will display only clinical entries, by design.  Comment-only entries, also known as Notes, will not be displayed. 

However, we have had enough feedback in the opposite direction since version 14 was released that Development is now considering adding this back in as an optional setting.  It will be addressed in a future version of OrthoTrac. 

Regarding the procedure code entry, I am already planning to contact you about those issues (see my response in the other thread) and will talk to you later today. 

Regards,

Phil Carter / OrthoTrac Escalations