cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennifera
Canine II

notes in treatment card, with out toothbrush score

Jump to solution

I would like to make changes in the notes with in the treatment card, with out having to put in a tooth brush score.

I have parents in my office to do their contracts while they are waiting for their child to go back to start treatment, and I have to make notes within their treatment card, but i can't save the notes, because i have not given them a tooth brush score.  The assistant in the back will give them a score once i'm done.

Is there going to be a fix for this?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: notes in treatment card, with out toothbrush score

Jump to solution

Important note: The settings I am about to mention are per workstation and not global settings:

OrthoTrac currently enables users to make Orl Hygiene Ratings (toothbrush Score) optional if the "disable OH sample pictures setting is not selected). This would be a good option for non-clinical staff to be able to add notes to the Tx Card without having to add a rating...and with the benefit of not changing the functionality for the Assistants or other clinical staff who would need to be able to see the pictures and add a rating.

Great question!  Should bring awareness to many other users on this community!

uriyahrobinson
Canine III

Jump to solution

Thanks Rick r.alfieri for providing guidance on this question.

Jennifer, please let us know if you have additional questions.

0 Kudos
jmacri7244
Canine II

Jump to solution

It is about time you have improved the treatment card and note section of the electronic charting.  The current charting is TERRIBLE.  please work on the ceph analysis next

0 Kudos
uriyahrobinson
Canine III

Jump to solution

Dr. Macri....thanks for your response.  We're excited that you are excited about the new design.  The design team has conducted a ton of valuable market research and customer engagement activities to best frame areas of opportunity to improve the treatment card and note section.   As with any product design, there is always the opportunity to continue building on our voice of customer feedback.   Would you be willing to connect with us to provide more insight for improvements?  We would love to hear your thoughts.  Please advise and I'll personally set something up at your earliest convenience.    Once again thanks!!!!

0 Kudos