cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
triglig7
Canine II

"Notes" section on treatment card

Jump to solution

My office typically uses the notes section on the treatment card for documentation or background information. This would be content that we don't necessarily want the patient to see (could be financial issues, verbal agreements, info that wouldn't be appropriate to have on the treatment comments). Version 14 has the notes section directly viewable on the treatment card, so I'm wondering if this section can be customized to hide the notes.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CS Dental Employee
CS Dental Employee

Re: "Notes" section on treatment card

Jump to solution

You'll be glad to know that we're planning to include a "hide" function for the notes preview either in V14.0 or in a subsequent build in 2018.We're also drawing up plans to increase the functionality of the preview panes in other ways (e.g. including more choices for which panes show up in the main page view). 

0 Kudos
tammyrsevert
Canine II

Jump to solution

This is also an issue for our office, as we keep sensitive information in the notes section. Since we installed the upgrade last week, when patients are in the chair they can easily see all of our notes about them. Is there no way of hiding it? There was a "set default" option on that section of the treatment card when we first installed our upgrade. However, it is no longer visible. It is imperative that we have the ability to set up that section of the treatment card. 

0 Kudos
triglig7
Canine II

Jump to solution

Good morning/afternoon Brenda,

Just saw this reply to my message from a while back. Not too sure if you were able to figure out how to configure things to hide the notes, but here's how in case:

• Click the Wrench
  • Click Charting Maintenance
  • Under Charting Options, click the box at the bottom called "Hide Notes Preview on Tx Card."

At this point, your notes will be hidden, but viewable by clicking the little eye icon in the corner in the tx card by the notes section.

Hope this helps!

-Adam Trigilio

0 Kudos